The ARA Show 2021 will take place Oct. 17-20, 2021, in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center and Resorts World. The 2021 edition of ARA’s annual trade show and convention for the equipment and event rental industry was previously scheduled for February in New Orleans. To accommodate the shift to a fall 2021 show, the American Rental Association (ARA) has canceled The ARA Show 2022, which was planned to take place in Anaheim, Calif.
The ARA Show is the largest equipment and event rental trade show and convention in the world. It features rental-specific education, networking events and equipment for all three market segments: construction/industrial, general tool/light construction and party/special event.
The ARA Show is an event that rental businesses depend on to buy and sell equipment, discover new trends, get education and build relationships every year. With not only safety but also the business needs of members in mind, ARA decided to reschedule The ARA Show for later in 2021, rather than cancel the show entirely. That compromise led to the cancellation of the 2022 event. ARA is developing a focused buyer/seller showcase in 2022 to bridge the gap between shows. More details on this 2022 event will be shared as they are finalized.
After opting to move The ARA Show 2021 to the fall, ARA opened its search for a host city and venue. Association leadership identified the opportunity to hold the show in Las Vegas — long a favorite destination of attendees — for the first time since 2013.
For registered trade press, a press work room will be located at the Las Vegas Convention Center in S207 during trade show hours.
The ARA Show Facts
- The 2021 show will be ARA's 65th annual convention and trade show. It is the equipment and event rental industry's premier event.
- The 2021 trade show will include more than 600 exhibiting companies.
- One manufacturer - Clarke, A Div. of Nilfisk - has exhibited at every show and will be celebrating its 65th year of exhibiting in 2021, while 27 additional companies have exhibited for 50 years or more. Also, 34 companies have exhibited from 40 to 49 years.
- Attendees at the 2020 show came from all 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, 10 Canadian provinces and territories, and from nearly 40 countries including Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Romania, Suriname and the United Kingdom.
- ARA members consistently rank the show as one of the top services offered to them.